Sunday, December 6, 2009

A little about Autumn!

Today on the way to church Felicity was talking to me about magic. I told her all about a family friend who is a real life magician. I told her all about the tricks he used to do when I was her age. She asked me if he could cut someone in half and then put them back together again. I told her I thought he could. She told me, "I wouldn't want to be the person he practiced on. Maybe he could use Kermit."

Today was fast and testimony meeting and Felicity leaned over and asked me if I had a testimony. I told her I did. She then asked if I was going to share it today. I told her I might. Then I asked her if she had a testimony. And she looked at me and said, "I'm still working on it." What a perfect answer. She is such a sweet girl and I treasure everyday I get to watch her learn and grow.

5 comments:

  1. Autumn is a very special young lady! We are si priviledged to have her in our family. I want Autumn to know that I to have a testimony and I know if we do as Heavenly Father ask us to we will be able to return to be with him some day. I Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss Autumn. What a great kid. BTW, I love the new title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost your new email address! I emailed you at the old address asking you for your new mailing address. Yes, I know I shipped you an apron not too long ago, but alas, I have lost that address too. So, will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card?

    Thanks a bunch! Isn't it amazing how many times I typed address in one little comment?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a smart girl. I always knew she was like me! :)

    ReplyDelete