Saturday, December 5, 2009

We're Thankful for....

This year we are thankful for so many things.

Felicity is thankful for her mommy, Daddy, Kermit, and Froggie. She is thankful for her friends and her cousins, and good food to eat (she really is her mother's daughter), and a house.

Kermit is thankful for balls, mommy, and Felicity.

He didn't tell me this, but I am sure Froggie is thankful for baby orajel and teething tablets. He cut two more teeth this past week.

I am grateful for my sweet kids and for my whole family that allowed us to crash their thanksgiving festivities. I am grateful for my friends, both old and new, who are willing to drop everything to help me out. I am grateful for the gospel in my life and for the sweet peace it brings.

3 comments:

  1. Jenn your so funny, I'm sure that Bryson is thankful for that oragel and those teething tablets as we all were when we were small. I am thankful for you and your sweet spirit and all the fun we have had together. You are a special part of my life and I love you dearly. And you didn't crash our Thanksgiving we loved having you and the kids there, the more the merrier. You saw how much food we took home, just think if you had not been there to help us eat some of it, I think we had enough for an army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also thankful for teething tablets...at least I was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Jenn! You are the best! The new blog looks great. You really are the neatest person I know. Give the kids love from me and I hope I get to come out and see you all again soon!

    ReplyDelete