Thursday, February 3, 2011

My little athlete!

I set up our bounce house on Saturday. Felicity and Kermit were in jumping heaven, but froggie wanted nothing to do with it. He cried every time I even tried to take him near it. While the other two were occupied, Froggie and I played a few sports. Froggie wanted to play tennis, but I couldn't find any tennis balls. This was his solution.



He gave it his best shot.



It didn't take him long to realize it wasn't going to work out.



We moved on to Lacrosse.



We had so much fun. Froggie still hasn't mastered catching the ball yet, but he is a rock star at throwing it!



Here he is waiting for me to fetch the ball he threw.



Hands down, our favorite part of lacrosee was showing our scary aggressive faces. His is pretty good, don't you think?




After lacrosse we wrangled the other two out of the bounce house and we got in some good baseball practice. That adventure deserves it's own post! Stay tuned...

1 comment: