Monday, February 7, 2011

A new calling!!

I was nervous when I got a call from one of the bishopric members asking if he could stop by and visit last Saturday. I was pretty sure what that meant. He came and spent a few minutes visiting with the kids, and then told me that the bishopric had a calling in mind for me that they felt really good about. I was surprised and excited when he asked me to serve in primary as a chorister. I am also very very VERY nervous. We have a large primary, and being in front of a group of people is not my thing, but I accepted the calling and am looking forward to the challenge! (pray for me on Sunday!)

4 comments:

  1. Best Calling EVER! I am so excited for you, you will be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh- that is hands down the most fun calling in the church. You will do great!! (You should also pump Danae for ideas - I took a lot of mine from her. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Let your creative juices flow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be great. You love kids and you love music. You might never love being in front of people, but you'll love the work you do. One of my favorite sites is sugardoodle.net. She has lots of ideas for music. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete