Wednesday, June 19, 2013

No forks allowed!

This afternoon Kermit ran up to me and exclaimed, "Mommy, I have a great idea! Tonight for dinner let's eat everything with our hands.  No forks!"  He was beyond excited when I asked him to set the table and let him know we wouldn't need any silverware.   
 
 

The boys enjoyed their dinner, but the clear favorite was the corn on the cob we picked up at the farmer's market.  They devoured it. 



Froggie was exhausted.  We spent all day at the pool and then an hour weeding and watering the garden.  He ended up falling asleep during dinner.

He woke up for dessert though.  Pudding without spoons proved to be a lot of fun.


Kermit stayed relatively neat!


I am not sure that Froggie got more than one bite of pudding in his mouth!  He didn't seem to mind.

Clearly this is a better use for pudding!

Not to worry! It was nothing the hose couldn't take care of!

I love Kermit and all his crazy ideas.  I think "no fork" dinner is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment