Friday, August 16, 2013

Craft Time!

We took a trip up to Illinois a few weeks ago to spend some time with family.  While the kids were busy playing with their cousins, I was busy crafting it up with my sister.  The first thing we made was this family sign.  It didn't photograph that well, but in person it is beautiful and I love it. 
 
 
The other craft we worked on was making hair bows for the girls.  The lady at Hobby Lobby was not thrilled with me when I put about twenty different bolts of material on her table and asked for 1/4 yard of each.  I, however, was thrilled with how the hair bows turned out.
 
 
I got material that coordinated so that the bows could be doubled and tripled up.  No sewing involved to make these cute little flowers.  The girls had a great time making them with us.
 
 
And just because seeing her cute face makes me so happy, here is the "front view" of this hairstyle!  Felicity has been growing her hair out and it is so long.  She loves having her hair done daily, and I love doing it because it gives us a few extra minutes to chat every morning! 
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment