Friday, August 16, 2013

First day!

Well it's that time of year again.  The first day of school.  6 A.M. came WAY too early for Kermit!  He perked up when we got to school and he got to walk the "red carpet"!
 
Kermit was sick on back to school night, so he was quite anxious to meet his new teacher.
 
 
Leading the way to his classroom!
 
 
After meeting his new teacher, Kermit and I made our way to the cafeteria to have breakfast together!  I sure love this little guy and cannot believe he is in the first grade!
 
 
 
After getting Kermit settled back into his classroom I rushed home to help Felicity get ready for the first day of seventh grade.  After I straightened her hair, she had overnight oats for breakfast. 

Then I made her pose for the obligatory first day of school photo.  She's just lucky I didn't go to the bus stop and make her turn around on the first step of the bus for a picture!!
 

With all the excitement of the first day of school, Froggie was feeling a bit left out (He doesn't start until next week).  When Felicity went to leave Froggie had a bit of a melt down.  He loves Felicity and was devastated that she would be gone all day.
 

Many tears were shed.  Felicity did what she could to comfort him...
 

But in the end I had to pry his little hands off of her and carry him inside crying.  I get it, Felicity is an easy girl to love!
 

Happy first day of school!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. It's just wrong to start school this early. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete