Monday, August 19, 2013

Date night!!

Froggie and I have a hot date planned tomorrow.  On the agenda?  Picking apples at the apple orchard, playing on their AWESOME playground, and then it's on to the Early Start open house.  Froggie will be going to the same elementary school as Kermit for a half day program where he can get some help with his speech. 

Froggie loves going on mommy dates.  He spent about twenty minutes this afternoon picking out just the right outfit.  This is what he ended up with.  I'm a lucky girl to be headed out on a date with such a handsome (and fashionable) date!!!!
 
 
This little guy loves the camera more than any kid I know.  He is always happy to pose so long as he has complete creative control!
 

I have learned to go with it.   

 
Let's be honest, there isn't much this kid can do that wouldn't be cute!

 
The tricky thing is.... he already knows that!

 
That sweet little grin gets him out of some sticky situations!
 
 
Froggie's personality has blossomed over the past year, and he has definitely become my little jokester! 
 

 
As excited as he is about our date, I think I am just as excited.  I love this little guy.  Spending time with him makes my heart happy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment