Monday, May 3, 2010

Froggie



Froggie turned one(in February, I'm a little behind with my blogging)!!! He is walking all over the place. Froggie loves to play outside and dig in the garden. He is such a snuggly boy. (I originally typed baby, but had to change it, since he isn't really a baby anymore!) This boy keeps me on my toes. He is so busy trying to keep up with Kermit that he is learning things way faster than the other two did. He has a well developed talent for climbing. He gets lots of practice.



My favorite thing he does right now is he walks over to me, reaches out his arms, so I will pick him up. Then he puts one of his hands on each of my cheeks and turns my face to look right at his, and then he plants a wet, slobbery kiss on me!!



Froggie loves his brother and spends a good portion of his day "talking" to Kermit. They have become pretty good playmates, except when they both want the same toy. Then Kermit grabs it and Froggie screams. Fun times! Although over the past little while Froggie has learned to hold on for dear life to any toy he really wants to play with. Then they both get to screaming and that is REALLY fun times!



There is something special about this sweet boy that just melts my heart! He is getting big way too fast and we are loving watching his little personality develop.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I never noticed how beautiful his blue eyes are. I love how he kisses you - so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... LOVE... THIS... POST!!!
    He is so adorable! I can't believe he isn't the little baby I last saw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting big. And getting big brings on so much more to do. I am glad you are enjoying every moment you have with him and all of your children for that becasue before you know it they will all be going off to school and then what will you do. Yes that is how I am felling right now....

    ReplyDelete