Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kermit

A few months ago Kermit had perfectly groomed hair. Then life got crazy, and I missed one haircut, and then another. It had gotten out of control.




As his hair got longer I fell in love with the little curls. So I decided to let it grow out, and see what would happen. I love it!



Kermit is a busy boy. He is up around five o'clock in the morning and runs nonstop. He talks up a storm and loves to laugh.



Kermit has wonderful manners and always remembers to say please and thank you. When he hurts his brother he always says sorry, even if it's obvious he doesn't mean it.



As wonderful as he is, there are moments when this sweet boy makes me want to pull my hair out. He is all boy with nonstop energy, and we rarely make it through a day when he doesn't look like this by seven o'clock.



I love this age. I love seeing the world through his eyes. I love seeing the magic of a dandelion, the mystery of rollie pollie bugs, and the fun of rain puddles. I love that this sweet boy helps me see the joy all around me.

1 comment:

  1. I do love it when little boys have curly hair, and he's so cute! Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete