Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kittens!!!

The kids are in love. Two of the cats had kittens within a few weeks of each other, and the first litter(is that it's called) are finally big enough to play with. Felicity loves to snuggle the kitties. She has become fast friends with all the animals in the neighborhood. This kitten is definitely her favorite.



Kermit tries to be gentle. He is successful for the first few minutes and then he forgets. I have found him pushing kittens around the house in the Barbie car. I have found him holding a kitten upside down by the tail. I have found him playing basketball with a kitty and a rubbermaid container. He loves them so much and sometimes he loves them a little TOO much!



The best part of having the kitties around is watching Kermit "teach" Froggie about the kittens. Froggie isn't quite sure about them yet, and Kermit has made it his personal mission to bring them together. Here he is showing Froggie that the kittens are our friends! Progress has been made, but Froggie still isn't completely on board with the whole idea of kittens.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Jakes long curls! TOOO Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I am glad it is your kids playing with the cats this time. Mine beg every time we are there if we can take back a cat. I keep saying NO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man. Had I known you guys liked cats so much I would have given you mine as a going away gift. Oh well. She's here for the taking anytime. :) (She's really not all that bad, just been a pest the last few days.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I just love your kids. They are so dang cute. Autumn is still so great at posing, Jake's curls are super adorable, and Bryson is just so hugable!
    Thanks for the advice on strollers. I was actually considering the one you have. There's one on Craigslist for $150, which I think is quite a bit cheaper than at the stores. I will let you know what I end up with.

    ReplyDelete